Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Weird River

- 14th October 2012

My first visit to weird river due to business activities trip. Indeed if you ask me the distance from that place to your place near or not? Is not really but at that moment I believe is worth to come and meet you. Therefore after finish my work activities, I directly come and visit you even that is my first time to come all the way to visit you. Without any awkward moment I believe we have build a bonding of relationship between us.

2.30am we went to McD, this is our first time to have something together and also I believe the day I get your phone contact as well. After McD, we went to sea side but it seem too dark and not a suitable place to hang out. So we decide to call it a day.

This is our first meet outside working place...

No comments:

Post a Comment